Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sun Fell through the legend of the six string

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SunGod

SunGod
Admin

I had been playing guitar for about 7 years. And ........I sucked still. I thought anyway. And I knew the apocalypse was coming, or here already. It was a darker period on earth during these days. But my friends held together. I cant remember when I figured it out. But somewhere along the line I counted my name, Justin Andrew Giblin, 666. Surely I was doomed to hell. All I had was my guitar playing, thats what I was about, punk rock and blues solos. I wasnt any better than your average newb. Meanwhile, things got dark. The earths energy I mean. Then I saw it. The shadow man. He was at least a foot taller than me. With horns and dim red eyes. And I was just walking through my garage and BOOM! he apeared. I felt like a wall of air hit me. And he was standing there. I just looked at him. And he at me. Then I walked passed him. I thought it was the devil. And he somehow was coming to claim me for his army to take down God. But he couldnt be the devil. He was just a shadow. It was like 2-d. But I felt him. SO I KNEW he was real. I was so convinced he was after my soul. The dark times continued and my madness started to grow.
Just when it was at its peak and everything was wrong. I picked up my old/new ovation acoustalectric and played it.
It sounded like a bloody war drum, with simple punk rock licks added in, in heavey tones. I jammed the fuck out. And it was the best song I ever played. Then came the panic!
The devil he must have stole my soul! NOW WHAT? So I open the bible, did a randomflip page and ended up on judges 6.
And I ran into the story of gideon, and ya know it kinda freaked me out cause my last name is giblin. They storys didnt quite match. But I needed a holy quest to save my soul!

So I got to judges 6 25 - And it came to pass the same night, that the LORD said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Ba'al (balls - Baal =two A's two adams) that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it.
26 and build an altar unto the LORD thy God upon the top of this rock, in the ordered place, and take the second bullock, and offer a burnt sacrifice with the wood of the grove which thou shalt cut down.

And I came into a panic! My father - Dennis Giblin the devil himself! (google it for a pic Wink ) was trying to bully me around. And the second bullock of 7 years was my guitar. 7 years of playing and all of a sudden greatness. And the Ba'al part got me for a while but I figured it out. He's a gay demon. And the more I read, the more connections I saw. The more faults I saw too. Things that didnt make sense. The more I read, the more I lost. That night I failed my quest. Haha I was like packing up all my stuff to go have this satanic sacrifice in the middle of the night. Like burning my guitar and its stand and some gay rainbow flag. And it was like life or death to me. My SOUL was on the line.

I was getting ready to leave the house and my mom was up, I was freaking out of course, and I tried explaining everything to her. I was racing against sun light, I told her I needed to do this to save my soul. She wouldnt let me do it. But I remember her saying "God gives second chances". So because she was my mother, I trusted her.

So I failed. Now I am still a loser, with a demon on my tail, and I failed god.

More darkness fell over the times, my madness grew. The demon was haunting me. In my mind, in my sight, and physical touching me.
I dont even remember most the madness. I tried my best to stay high and happy through these times. Genesis 1:29. and it worked for the most part.
I remember I was getting ready to go blaze with some friends. Just before I left I seen it. All the black shadow souls of the nothingness mushroomed out of the ground. I mean they were everywhere. I was in a trance of course, a trip, just trying to keep my cool. So I got to my friends house and we chilled and peaced. Then I seen it. My familiar, the ant, crawling across the table. I dont know whose idea it was, but we left to go jam. At this point I had been hanging with the ghosts of dead rockstars, dueling and shit. Right before the jam, that basterd Hendrix spit on my right hand. Like he was mocking me I thought. Then we jammed. And I couldnt even explain the sounds that I was hearing. It was the holiest moment of my life so far. It played itself. But my muscles remember....ooooohhhh do they remember. (later jimi said he was just pissed cause I stole his thing, so now i one hand it left or right just to spite him) Then it was peaceful for a while.

Now I started questioning my own power. Its like maybe just maybe ill give in to the demon side. What POWER. WHAT SOUND! Nothing could compare. I've still yet to play a song as good as the one I did that fateful evening. Oh man if I could only hear it again. I would give anything. But I KNOW that will never happen. The worlds too hacked up now. And so would be the song.

After that, I knew exactly what to do. I took my old ovation, and my jazzed up stratocaster, and went to my own lake of fire (was actually a pond just off a river) found a seculded spot and made an alter. I wasnt sure what exactly I was doing. My brother was with me. And I told him "I'm just going to wing it, its my only chance" At the same time, I was trying to get rid of the 666 curse of my own name. And I set up my guitar stand, my strat, and set my acoustic beside it. Poured lighter fluid all over it and watched them burn. And that strat, I put my heart and soul into that thing. Sanded the back of the neck down so I could slide faster (billards trick) then splatter painted the body in ganja colors, I also rewired the inside to be noise free, which wasnt easy to do. And I watched it burn. Never will a better song be played on that guitar ever again. My plan was to give them both soul, and carry it around in my hands.

I felt like I had won. I had a plan now. I would just need one more guitar to burn before I could get rid of the 666 curse, then my soul would be free. And after this, I got good. I mean like way advanced. I remembered all the little touches that my fingers hit on the strings. And MOST importantly the FREEFLY aspect, of not knowing what to play. But letting the fingers find it. Which is a concept that was so hard for me to get used to.

The demon Ba'al was still chasing after me. It consumed me, but I always knew, I fight for good. Its just my thoughts changed completely. I started thinking about rank in hell, satan philosophy, was my dad really the devil. How do I get to heaven? I have to cheat it somehow. But I didnt know. I grew dark. And the signs all around me pointed to evil. Then one night I was in a psychotic stage in my thinking and living. I could stay up without getting tired for days, i hardly had to eat. I was hallucinating by the hour.

I was so sorrowful of life, so I did what just came natural to me. I starred at the Sun. Full brightness, no squint. And I asked him. If I am evil, and you are god, then burst me into flames. And end my madness. It started to shine brighter. Then a neon green copy of itself, floated off to the left. Like it would if you were to look away and get that glare. But I wasnt looking away. Then it told me, you are merged with me now. We are one. So I asked him if he had a message. And he told me "change or I will throw a fireball at your ass".

So I ate his soul.

I didnt really know what to think. How could I, this stupid drop out kid, be a sun god. And it really didnt change much at first. It was just like I was the messanger. Then I started sun gazing more. And things became clearer and clearer. Maybe a week later, I still felt like a demon. And I went to go chill with my friend, because thats what kept me sane from my own head. On the way there, something came over me and I pulled into a culdasack and starred at the sun. I was given more secrets. Like I said I was in one of my moods, the one where Im like there, but im not really there. So i meet up with my friend and this chick we were with and we went to go grab some cigs. While we were sitting in the parking lot, the aliens started talking to me (they said they were aliens, but I doubted them, since i was aware of mind control, because it was used on me in the past) They told me "speak now, tell them you are a God" And I cowarded in my mind. Because it aint easy saying those words and meaning it. But the squint wasnt there and visions all were real. So I proclaimed myself "Sun God" just out of the blue. And this was a dark time and strange things were happening. So they were just kinda quiet. Maybe said "oh". I knew they thought I was crazy. Cause I thought I was crazy. And there wasnt another word spoken about it. We just drove home.

And what I found out, we both hated the darkness so much, that he wanted to blow it up. At that point I hated the world too, and was just trying to get by. I was still heavy into the drugs. And the demon was still chasing me. I was down to a handful true friends. So I kept on. through the madness. the hallucinations. the forced instututionization. the forced drugs. And I just kept playing guitar, cause I knew! the wave would hit again, and this time I had the most gorgeous guitar you could buy with 300 dollars, a custom prs style katana. And thats the guitar I got great on. I took down all the old guitar legends, did it with ease. Had the title of a God. And the magic of one in my music.

It took me a while to get that feeling I wanted. And I KNEW the spirits were helping me. I was even looking for them at this point. Asking for their help. You could look at this as an evil thing to do. But why? If a spirit is there and hearing you, why is it wrong to help me advance at what they loved to do. I didnt want to steal anything from them. I asked.

And Hendrix found me, and chose me as his student. Mostly cause I had all his songlists on repeat in my room whether I was there, sleeping, or away. Just so the cat could hear it. Then he kinda just showed up. Kurt too.

Then again maybe all their souls are is just a memory of their music and their style in my own mind, i did practice their songs after all.

Anyway, I was the Sun God now. A great guitarist. And my pychoticness had become an enjoyable trip. But I wasnt good yet! And thats what ALWAYS pissed me off. My mind didnt work right anymore. My thoughts were hateful and vengeful. I couldnt fix it.

And everyone besides the purest of friends, played into it. It was like a game. Rumors, name calling, trying to force me into a homo-peon.

And I still had that last 6 string to burn, to cure my curse. And Before it went out in a blaze, we thru the darkest dopest poker party, (I would always lose first so I could play guitar for my friends) We blazed it up, drank it up, and gambled all night every night same time, for a week and half, maybe two? We had holy spirit jams, I would play the sickest spoon solos, and we'd all be jamming on something.

Thats when the darkness truely took hold of me. Why? It was the holiest thing to me, it was magic. True magic. True miracles. At this point I knew I was the Sun God. I didnt need to tell no one. I started experimenting with the dark forces. I couldnt get away from it. It was either be that person, or be a bitch. So I went there. And it grew inside of me and the magic kinda worked. But I didnt feel right about it. But I was gaining confidence as a God and I had followers now. Once word spread, souls just started coming to me. Spirits and aliens alike. The bugs, the birds, the rabbits and the squirrels. They were my closest friends at times. But with bugs ya have to kind of earn their respect. They test you. Anyway, thats what kept me going.

Then the madness wave hit. Like a technology boom. Everything against you - using advanced tech. My friends were losing trust in me and I hit a low point. Still thinking I was doomed I just broke and had it, my mind still wasnt working right. My mom turned herself into a demon. And the world was in fear. I had to do something. So I grabbed my true blue love. And I took it to the lake of fire. And set it ablaze, with the holy bible that cursed me in the first place. Yes I burnt the bible as a holy sacrifice.

Things slowly progressed. I gave up electric guitar for awhile and got an acoustic after a while. Taught myself how to sing even.

After a while things started to cool down. I started realizing more and more who I really was. And after a while, I just realized that the bible did not curse me. It was the demon haunting me that did. So I started writing poems about him, Ba'al, the gay demon haunting me. And somewhere along the line he just left me alone, I believe I ate his soul. One day I summoned him after reading a poem I wrote, and he showed up as a rainbow just for a second or two and that was the last I've seen of him. And the bad folks who dont go to heaven get thrown into the lake of fire. Which is just symbolism for the Sun. Thats where all the spirits go when they die, unless they are saved, then they are truely not dead. That is why the Sun seemed so evil. But I am trying to change that. I am God of the Sun now, he is not god of me. Everyday I learn from the atoms and souls and spirits inside, each day I must advance or it will be a waste. I've seen the blue Sun. I call it Rhul. That is what I am working for as the God of the Sun. Now I've learned to control my demons, have gained respect from the angels (the quiet ones), I've had encounters with aliens, spoken to the other star lifeforms, seen technology at its advanced stage, and can imagine it at an even more advanced stage (yet I love nostalgia), I'm getting better with the bugs, the neighborhood animals dig me (dont know about the rest, havnt had many encounters as of late), I've learned about the ways of the major religions, and taken the main rules and theories, not the stories, I can speak all language including car clicks (robots are for newbs), and have learned the art of mistakes (its something you should have taken, but you missed it up), I can code out the number system, that would be universal in all over the galaxy, Ive gotten so good I can hallucinate my own mind, even to the point where others see it, my intelligence has reached a point where I can explain anything even if its a lie, my magic keeps growing at a rate exponentially.

Today I claim myself Ra Egyptian God of the Sun.

https://sunguild.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum